|St. Mary’s Catholic Church
Fr. Paul Albenesius 402-632-4292 Cell : 402-404-0760
Altar Society – President, Donna Fuchser 712-635-2433
Parish Center – rental information Diana 402-632-4822
|Trinity Lutheran Church
Rev. Randy Rasmussen 402-698-2321
— W.E.L.C.A. Hope Circle Bible Study is held the second Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. Contact Joan at 402-632-4252.
— Faith Circle is held the second Thursday of the month at 2 p.m. Contact Lynn 402-632-4635.
- Emerson-Hubbard Public Schools
Emerson, NE – 12 miles
- Northeast Community College
South Sioux City, NE – 12 miles
Norfolk, NE – 59 miles
- Wayne State College
Wayne, NE – 30 miles
For more information, view the History of the Hubbard School.
- Emerson-Hubbard Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts – Mark 402-695-2590
- Emerson-Hubbard Volunteer Fire & Rescue
- Harty-McNally American Legion
- Harty-McNally American Legion Auxiliary
- Hubbard Betterment – Jessica 402-632-4915
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt – April 15, 2017
- Hoot Owl Days – August 25&26, 2017
- Hubbard Jr. Feeders 4-H Club – Cherie Conley 712-389-5566
- Leadership Dakota County – Pam 402-241-6405
Heffernan Park, located at the corner of Walnut and Nebraska Streets, includes a shelter house, picnic tables, playground, restrooms, and basketball court.
Ball Diamond and Park, located at the corner of Main and Poplar Streets, includes softball fields, playground, restrooms, and concession stand.
Heeney Park, located at the corner of Main Street and Highway 35, includes benches for sitting.
For rental information call the Village Clerk, Lisa, at 402-632-4150.
- Electric – Northeast Nebraska Public Power District – 402-375-1360
1410 West 7th Street, Wayne, NE 68787
- Telephone/Internet/Cable – Northeast Nebraska Telephone Company – 402-632-4321 or 888-397-4321
Hwy 20, P.O. Box 66, Jackson, NE 68743
- Water/Sewer – Village of Hubbard – 402-632-4150
313 E Main St Suite 1, PO Box 100, Hubbard, NE 68741
Town Board Members
- Jason Martineck – Chairman of the Board
- Don Fuchser
- Ron Hunn
- Kevin Heeney
- Jackie Hartnett
The Village Board meets on the first Thursday of each month at 7 pm in the Village Office located at 313 E Main St, Suite #1 Hubbard.
The public is invited to attend.
Contact Lisa @ 402-632-4150 for agenda items.
2012 Village Board Members
Left to right: Todd Masters, Kevin Heeney, Ron Hunn, Don Fuchser, Jason Martineck, Charlene Jensen.
Clerk/Treasurer: Lisa Bousquet
313 E Main St, Suite A, PO Box 100
Hubbard, NE 68741